Author: 红口白牙 (Red Mouth White Teeth)
Updates on Mondays.
If you like this novel, please consider getting me a Ko-fi. All proceeds will be used to support the author!
Everyone thought that Qiu Yanzhi was the lowest of the low. A true scum with no self-respect who deserved to be spit upon.
Even the scum gong himself felt this way.
And then one day…
Scum Gong: “Get lost Qiu Yanzhi.”
Qiu Yanzhi slightly inclined his head as he looked up with misty eyes and bloodless lips. His voice was hoarse and trembling involuntarily from terror: “He, He Zhou… I-I won’t leave you. I won’t–”
The scum gong sneered as he slammed the door on his way out.
He forgot his wallet.
He returned home to see the scum shou furiously applying eye drops before sobbing in a crumpled heap against the wall:
“He Zhou… He Zhou… I love you… Please don’t leave me… I was wrong… Please, I love you–”
Then the scum shou suddenly started rolling on the ground laughing hysterically:
“Damn these lines are so cheesy. I bet He Zhou’s ego’s going to inflate when he hears this shit. His face is the only good thing about him, even his techniques suck lol. Only a fool would like him hahahahaha……”
Then the scum shou rolled to the feet of the scum gong.
The scum shou’s face drained of all colour.
The scum gong’s face turned several different colours.
The atmosphere was very awkward.
- Chapter 1 - Just a Scum
- Chapter 2 - Socially Awkward
- Chapter 3 - Lovesick
- Chapter 4 - Willing to Die for You
- Chapter 5 - Lively and Carefree
- Chapter 6 - Shameless!
- Chapter 7 - Quit the Game?
- Chapter 8 - A Smile Brighter than His
- Chapter 9 - How Boring
- Chapter 10 - Human Dignity
- Chapter 11 - Questioning My Orientation
- Chapter 12 - He Wasn't Lonely
- Chapter 13 - The Many Kinds of Hand-Holding Positions
- Chapter 14 - No One's More Important Than Yourself