Author: 红口白牙 (Red Mouth White Teeth)
Updates on Mondays.
Interested in reading ahead? Check out my Patreon!
Everyone thought that Qiu Yanzhi was the lowest of the low. A true scum with no self-respect who deserved to be spit upon.
Even the scum gong himself felt this way.
And then one day…
Scum Gong: “Get lost Qiu Yanzhi.”
Qiu Yanzhi slightly inclined his head as he looked up with misty eyes and bloodless lips. His voice was hoarse and trembling involuntarily from terror: “He, He Zhou… I-I won’t leave you. I won’t–”
The scum gong sneered as he slammed the door on his way out.
He forgot his wallet.
He returned home to see the scum shou furiously applying eye drops before sobbing in a crumpled heap against the wall:
“He Zhou… He Zhou… I love you… Please don’t leave me… I was wrong… Please, I love you–”
Then the scum shou suddenly started rolling on the ground laughing hysterically:
“Damn these lines are so cheesy. I bet He Zhou’s ego’s going to inflate when he hears this shit. His face is the only good thing about him, even his techniques suck lol. Only a fool would like him hahahahaha……”
Then the scum shou rolled to the feet of the scum gong.
The scum shou’s face drained of all colour.
The scum gong’s face turned several different colours.
The atmosphere was very awkward.
Qiu Yanzhi was a jaded university student who came across a popular virtual reality dating simulator. One capture target in particular, He Zhou, caught his eye immediately.
But why was this guy such an asshole for no reason?? Game devs, WTF were you thinking???
But for some reason Qiu Yanzhi stuck around. He found that He Zhou wasn't so bad after all. Qiu Yanzhi had fun in game, basking in the warmth and affection missing from his real life.
That was, until he couldn't log out anymore.
Trapped inside the game, Qiu Yanzhi saw only one way out: seducing the capture target to complete the main storyline.
And if that meant he had to pretend, to lie, to scheme and deceive?
He would do it.
This was just a game, right?
- Chapter 1 - Just a Scum
- Chapter 2 - Socially Awkward
- Chapter 3 - Lovesick
- Chapter 4 - Willing to Die for You
- Chapter 5 - Lively and Carefree
- Chapter 6 - Shameless!
- Chapter 7 - Quit the Game?
- Chapter 8 - A Smile Brighter than His
- Chapter 9 - How Boring
- Chapter 10 - Human Dignity
- Chapter 11 - Questioning My Orientation
- Chapter 12 - He Wasn't Lonely
- Chapter 13 - The Many Kinds of Hand-Holding Positions
- Chapter 14 - No One's More Important Than Yourself
- Chapter 15 - A Tangled Circle of Relationships
- Chapter 16 - Little Trash
- Chapter 17 - An Archnemesis Willing to Fight to the Death
- Chapter 18 - Flipping His Car Twice on the Same Road
- Chapter 19 - This Function is Missing
- Chapter 20.1 - Keep Acting
- Chapter 20.2 - Keep Acting
- Chapter 21 - I Know What I'm Doing
- Chapter 22- Can I Kick He Zhou Out and Live With You?
- Chapter 23 - But His Words were Obviously All Lies
- Chapter 24 - Goodbye
- Chapter 25 - I Was Wrong, I Shouldn't Have Lied
- Chapter 26 - Including the Fact that You Have Your Feet In Two Boats?
- Chapter 27 - If It Was All a Dream
- Chapter 28 - I'm So Scummy
- Chapter 29 - Something Far More Excessive
- Chapter 30 - It Depends on the Situation.
- Chapter 31 - Could It Be that You Like Him?
- Chapter 32 - When You Lie
- Chapter 33 - Hmph, How Childish!
- Chapter 34.1 - Mr. He's Counterattack
- Chapter 34.2 - Mr. He's Counterattack
- Chapter 35 - Do You Like This Too?
- Chapter 36 - Transmigrated into the President's Wife in Sickness and in Health
- Chapter 37 - A Person as Selfish as Him
- Chapter 38 - I'm Looking Forward to It
- Chapter 39 - Your Smile is Too Pretty
- Chapter 40 - How Can He Be Such A--
- Chapter 41 - Rumours
- Chapter 42 - It's Not Like I'm Lying
- Chapter 43 - ...I’ve Liked You Since the First Moment I Saw You
- Chapter 44 - I Won't Lie to You Anymore
- Chapter 45 - How About We Make a Deal?
- Chapter 46 - You and Your Damned Provocations
- Chapter 47 - Happy Now?
- Chapter 48 - Everything Made Sense Again
- Chapter 49 - Qiu Yanzhi Hatefully Grit His Teeth
- Chapter 50 - He Could Only Expressionlessly Let Qiu Yanzhi Make Out With Him
- Chapter 51 - Already On It
- Chapter 52 - Cooperation
- Chapter 53 - The Hands of a Boy
- Chapter 54.1 - He’s So Serious Even When Leaving Notes
- Chapter 54.2 - He’s So Serious Even When Leaving Notes