After retiring from the military, Qin Ge was diagnosed with PTSD. Despite being able to recover with the help of psychotherapy, he was still a little more aggressive than ordinary people.
"Didn’t you mention a marriage of convenience? I’ll go with her then." Qin Ge pointed casually.
"I’m just a bystander," Wu Tong said innocently.
"Though your husband has gone through treatment, there are still some lingering aftereffects, such as impulsiveness, aggression, and a strong desire for control. In other words," the psychiatrist concluded, "you need to pamper him. Every day."
"Understood!" Wu Tong promised while feeling as if her soul had left her body.
- Chapter 1 - Qin Ge and Wu Tong
- Chapter 2.1 - The Marriage Meeting (1)
- Chapter 2.2 - The Marriage Meeting (2)
- Chapter 3.1 - Savior (1)
- Chapter 3.2 - Savior (2)
- Chapter 4.1 - Bone Marrow Match (1)
- Chapter 4.2 - Bone Marrow Match (2)
- Chapter 5.1 - The Family Meeting (1)
- Chapter 5.2 - The Family Meeting (2)
- Chapter 5.3 - The Family Meeting (3)